For 36 years, Capital Caring has helped families and loved ones make the most of every moment together by offering coordinated care, comfort and dignity to those living with serious illness.
We provide excellent pain relief and symptom management, emotional and spiritual support, and compassion to families across the region. Our health professionals – including more than 20 staff doctors – deliver some of the best care in the United States.
Capital Caring is open 24 hours every day. Anyone who needs help staying independent and safe can access our services, regardless of their ability to pay. We tailor care to your specific needs.
- Founded in 1977
- Over 75,000 patients and families since our founding
- Over 1,000 patients served daily
- Over 650 employees
- Over 850 volunteers
- Over 3,600 people who receive Point of Hope Counseling annually
- Over 50,000 donors
- Over 50 community partners
- Over $1.6 million in care to people who needed financial support annually
- Over 1.8 million miles traveled by staff providing care annually